All statements were emailed 5/1-5/3/23. All lot, boat dock & jet ski port balances were due May 1, 2023. If you did not receive your statement, check your junk & spam. If there, mark not junk or spam. If you did not receive your statement, contact Debbie 419-234-5702. Monthly statements are due in full upon receipt. A $50 late fee will be charged monthly for all unpaid balances.
Boat Safety Inspection June 3, 2023 from 9 AM to 1 PM
Steve & Anita Daniel, with the US Coast Guard Auxiliary, will be at LL for boat inspections. They only do inspections; they will not cite or issue tickets. They do not check for current registrations. If you can’t be on site for an inspection, have everything laid out on your boat and they will inspect it.
Items needed for a Vessel Safety Check:
1. Ohio Boaters license necessary for anyone born Jan 01, 1982 or after
2. Display of Numbers - Minimum 3 inch block style, contrasting color
3. Registration - Must be on boat when underway
4. Life jackets - 1 for each person
1. 1 type IV throwable on boats over 16’
5. Visual Distress Signals - Minimum of an orange flag
6. Fire Extinguisher - Must be “Coast Guard Approved”
7. Ventilation - If Required-Boats with gas engines in closed compartments, built after 1980
8. Backfire Flame Control - All Inboard/Outboard or Inboard motors
9. Sound Producing Devises - Whistle, horn, bell
10. Navigation Lights - Red/Green and all-around white lights, in working order
11. Pollution Placard - Boats over 26’
12. MARPOL Trash Placard - Boats over 26’
13. Marine Sanitation Device - Installed toilets must be Coast Guard Approved
14. Navigation Rules - Boats over 39.4’ must carry on board
15. Anchor and Line
16. Over Vessel Condition –
1. Deck free of hazards / Clean Bilge
2. Electrical - Fuel System - Battery Covered
3. Galley - Heating System
To schedule a Vessel Safety Check, please call Anita Daniel 937-726-6572
LL-Dumpsters are for household trash generated each day; items that go in your trash cans and garbage bags, boxes that are broken down, packing materials such as styrofoam. In addition to the list restricted by Rumpke Waste, items restricted from placing in the dumpsters are appliances of any type such as air conditioners, furnaces, water heaters, mixers, irons, vacuum sweepers, crock pots, deep fryers, griddles, etc., no TV’s, stereos, computers, battery backups, etc., no lawn & garden items such as mowers, string trimmers, blowers, etc., no fixtures such as toilets, sinks, vanities, water softeners, cabinetry, etc., no building products, roofing, siding, drywall, lumber, sheeting, etc., no mattresses, box springs, pallets, storage containers, carpet, padding, awnings, canopies, metals of any type, no lawn debris other than grass clippings, no flower pots, brick, block, pavers, concrete, pipe, posts, grills, fire rings. No items are to be brought in from outside the park and placed in the dumpsters. DO NOT bring your trash from home.
All acceptable material must be placed in dumpster, not beside them. If a dumpster is full, move to the next dumpster. Use the front, middle and rear hatches on both sides. If all are full, hold your trash until the next week.
For your Spring cleaning, we will have a rolloff in LL Wednesday, April 19th until April 25th . We will have a rolloff for Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day for all items that are not permitted in the dumpsters EXCLUDING HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & TIRES.
Your cooperation in this will be greatly appreciated. Contact me with any questions.